You’ve all seen the articles springing up on social networking sites…
“A Glass Of Red Wine Is The Equivalent To An Hour At The Gym, Says New Study” – Well thank you for that we say, as we pop our workout kit back in the closet! Here’s the article in the Huffington Post.
There are many claims about the benefits of wine, whether they’ve been proved or not… In the spirit of education, (or just sharing those crazy stories one discovers on Facebook) here are our top 5 reasons to drink Two Tails Wine.
- It could be great for your skin… It’s all down to the resveratrol, an antioxidant found in the grapes used to make red wine. Resveratrol is actually a key in ingredient in many advanced skin products. So sipping Two Tails Marlborough Pinot Noir could keep your skin looking perky!
- Drinking wine could boost your memory… According to a study published in the American Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease and Other Dementias, light to moderate drinking could help people over 60 improve their memory.
- Partaking of a glass could guard your gut… The Brits carried out a study, that found people who drank a glass of wine a day reduced their risk of infection by Helicobacter pylori bacteria, a cause of gastritis. While the Spanish found in a study that a glass may guard against food poisoning caused by germs like salmonella. We’ll raise a glass to that, Salud!
- It could help you see more clearly… Forget the beer goggles, get out your wine glasses! A study of 1,379 individuals in Iceland found that moderate drinkers are 32 percent less likely to get cataracts than nondrinkers; and those who consume wine are 43 percent less likely to develop cataracts than those drinking mainly beer.
- It will taste damn fine! There’s a lot of hype around supposed reasons to drink wine and suggested health benefits, but here’s a reason to drink Two Tails wine that we can really attest to! All of our Marlborough Two Tails wines have been masterfully crafted by Sarah. The wines are made to reflect where and how they have been grown. Known for being terroir inspired, supple on the palate and highly reviewed, Two Tails wines are keenly sought by professionals for restaurant wine lists where affinity with food is important.
Try some for yourself. Shop online.
Two Tails Wine makes no claims as to the health benefits of drinking wine, and advocates sensible drinking in moderation in line with the Ministry of Health Alcohol intake guidelines.